Thursday 4 December 2014

Resus

It's been a little while, dear reader, and it's had it's ups and downs. From a fitness perspective, mostly downs.  The Thruxton Duathlon served as the last event of the year, and following that, and with a bit of work travel thrown in, my diet and exercise has not been a paragon of discipline.  My weight slowly creeps upwards, not dramatically, but enough to gently tip back over the 14 stone mark, at which point I promise myself that I need to do more to get it down again.

So I do what any self-respecting person would do - I drink two bottles of wine, and drunkenly sign up to do the London Triathlon, except I elect to do the Olympic distance, which is double the Sprint distances I've done until now.  That should keep me going for a while anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment